Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last blog- Sue

1) I eventually want to earn my PhD in writing and I know that will take lot of writing. I would also like to publish a childrens book. I don't know the topic yet.


2) I know I have to clean up my writing, and I think I should read more, but since I read so much for school I kinda lost my reading love.


3) With this class I learned to look deeper into myself, and the deeper I dig the more I have to write about. I normally dig deeper into myself to get a clear direction for my life, but in this class I used it to get a grade.


4) My other classes I wrote fiction and now I am writing non-fiction. Both is interesting to me but non-fiction is harder.


5)I learned not to be shy in sharing my experiences.


6)I know I must work on my proofreading skills.

1 comment:

Shannon =) said...

Phd, you go girl! Let's get together and write a children's book, we'd have a field day with that, haha.