Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog #12

This picture shows my nephew (Davon about 10 years old), niece (Davon's sister Bianca 8 years old), my son (Yorel 3 1/2 years old), and my baby (Yazmin 1 1/2 years old). During the summer months when Davon and Bianca are out of school in Brooklyn, I let them come to New Jersey to spend the summer. We did this for 13 years and the only reason Davon and Bianca don't come to spend the summer is that Davon lives with us and Bianca is going to College next summer. They came out this past summer and we had a blast. We added to our group my 3 year old nephew (Dale) from my baby sister Sophia. During the last week in August both of my sisters come and stay for a week and when they leave they take their own children or child back home to start getting ready for the upcoming school year.


This picture brings back a lot of good memories of family time in the summers.

No comments: